Any matter of concern or comments in relation to Residents’ care in Ryevale Nursing Home can be made by the Resident or next of kin on their behalf to:
- Eileen Gallagher/Antointte Gallagher (Joint Persons in Charge) or
- Rena O’Hara (Assistant Director of Nursing)
They can be contacted at: 016244201 to make an appointment or by asking at reception. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to discuss any matter and answer any questions you may have.
- Any written complaints will be acknowledged within 5 working days.
- Any complaints investigated internally will be aimed to be resolved as soon as possible or within 30 working days of receipt.
- Any complaints unresolved will be referred to our independent referee.
A full copy of our Complaints Policy is available on request.
Complaints Procedure and the Ombudsman
If you have complained to us and you're not satisfied with our decision on your complaint, it is open to you to contact the Office of the Ombudsman. The Ombudsman provides an impartial, independent and free service. By law the Ombudsman can examine complaints about any of our administrative actions or procedures as well as delays or inaction in our dealings with you. The Ombudsman's remit relates to complaints about actions which occur on or after 24th August 2015. The Ombudsman cannot examine complaints about actions which occcurred before that date with the exception of complaints from residents eligible to complain under "Your Service Your Say" (Residents whose place is provided under a contract with the HSE).
Contact details are as follows:
THE OFFICE OF THE OMBUDSMAN
18 Lower Leeson Street
Phone: LoCall 1890 22 30 30 or (01) 639 5600
You can also make a complaint online using the online complaint form: